Kurt Seyt & Shura, Kindle/E-Book, English
Kurt Seyt & Shura Kindle e-book is now available for download on www.kurtseytandshura.com
Price per downloadable file is $14.99
Please note that the downloadable file is a zip file (24.6MB file size). The zipped e-reader file inside is a MOBI file, ready for use on Kindle and similar tablets (file size is 25.3MB)
If you have any trouble with your download, please reach out to us at
Due to the nature of downloadable digital files, we will not be able to accept and returns on e-book sales.
If you have any problems with your digital files that seem to be quality related, please let us know, and we will do our best to make it right.
Please note that the e-book is covered under U.S. and international copyright laws and all rights belong to the author Nermin Bezmen. We make available our original novel to our readers for personal use. It is illegal to print, resell, distribute, or take excerpts from the digital file without the explicit written consent of the author.
We thank you in advance for taking care to protect our rights, so that we can continue to make digital files available to the community.
Important note - please read
Please take care to enter your e-mail address accurately when placing your order. Your digital file will be sent to the e-mail address you provide to us at check out. Thank you!
Download instructions for KINDLE
To download the converted content (MOBI) from KDP Bookshelf and transfer to your Kindle device, please follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your KDP account and click on the book you wish to preview.
2. On the book content page, scroll down to the Preview your Book section.
3. Under Downloadable Preview Options, click "Preview on your computer."
4. Follow the steps to save your file to a location which can be easily accessed or found.
Once you've downloaded the MOBI file, use the USB cord included with your Kindle to drag and drop the content into your device.
Both Mac and Windows users can manage Kindle content through the USB connection. When your Kindle is plugged into your computer, it appears as a removable mass storage device (a flash drive) and other Kindle functions are disabled temporarily.
With your Kindle connected to your computer using a USB cable, you can drag and drop supported files into the appropriate folder on your Kindle. When finished, use the safe removal method recommended by your computer's operating system.
Here's how to do it:
1. Locate the downloaded file in your computer's downloads folder.
2. Right click (Control+click) on the file and select copy.
3. Plug in your Kindle to your computer.
4. Locate the device in your computer and open it.
- If you're using Windows, you will find the device in Start > Computer.
- If you're using iOS, the device will show up in your desktop.
5. Locate the documents folder.
6. Right click (Control+click) on the window and select paste.
7. Once the transfer is complete, eject the device.
More information about transferring content via USB can be found in our Help pages at:
If you are still having trouble, you can contact Kindle Customer Service, who can look into your account information and Kindle or Kindle application software version, and assist in downloading your book. You can reach Kindle Customer Support via phone or chat by clicking one of the links below:
To contact Kindle Customer Service via phone:
To contact Kindle Customer Service via chat:
Kindle Customer service phone numbers:
U.S. and Canada: 1-866-216-1072
Kindle Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.